Looking for an inert gas generator with a high capacity to suppress a tunnel_fire?
Tunnel fires like the large Alp tunnel fires can be suppressed by using a Steamexfire system, an high flow inert gas generator. The Gotthard, Mont Blanc (1999), Tauern and the Gudvangatunnel are typical applications for a Steamexfire system. A tunnel fire causes great damage to infrastructure and economy in general. Several underground mine fires have been killed by using Steamexfire systems which are adaptable for tunnel fires as well.
The Inert Steamexfire takes away two of the three elements of the fire: oxygen and heat.
Steamexfire systems can suppress fires in enclosed environments like:
- Coal mines.
- Container ships.
- No fire fighting crew needs to be sent inside the affected area.
- System situated on permanent base possible.
- System uses 10 times less water than existing systems.
- Remote operation.
- Proved success: Steamexfire killed two major mine fires recently.
- Available in 3 sizes, Steamexfire 2500, 1000 and 300.
Click here for more information.
For a free offer or more information please contact:
Liberty Gasturbine Holland BV: 036 5359300.